A collection of essays on what Buddhism can contribute to global, environmental ethics.
- Preface by Bhikkhu Bodhi
- An Ethical Approach to Environmental Protection by H.H. the Dalai Lama
- The Buddhist Attitude Towards Nature by Lily de Silva
- Buddhist Philosophy as Inspiration to Ecodevelopment by Klas Sandell
- In Search of a Buddhist Environmental Ethics by Padmasiri de Silva
- Norwegian Ecophilosophy and Ecopolitics and Their Influence from Buddhism by Sigmund Kvaloy
- The Buddhist Perception of Nature Project by Nancy Nash